03-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Quote:Made while sitting in the Langweilig prison
Mood: Caged
Listening to: “Hard Knock Life” by JayZ
I guess a quick update of everything that has happened for those that don’t follow my twitter:
My powers have been returning slowly. I have my machine gun arm back, though I forgot bullets for it (woops.) I can shapeshift now, as in I can take the form of anyone now, which is cool. I wonder if I can do a magical girl transformation. I’ll need to try that sometime, eventually.
My swordsman died, which was sad for the most part. A nerd killed him, which was the most tragic aspect of it. Then again, I guess I shouldn’t bash nerds since I kind of am one. Kind of… Anyways, he was a prime so I guess he’ll be back eventually. In retrospect, it would have been more polite to go meet him in the Nexus, but oh well. A bit late for that I guess. I kind of wish he had a dataverse device on him for this reason. Then again, can’t imagine an old fashion sword guy browsing Twitter.
With the shift of status quo, motivations have been changed. However, I wound up leaving Desco because of this. Thankfully she has a Dataverse Device, so I really hope I can keep up with her. I’ll always remember how adorable she is. Hope she’ll be fine on her own… On second thought, maybe I shouldn’t have left her alone… huh… well she’s tougher than me so she can take care of herself.
So yeah, I’m going to be on my own for a while, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Going to have to protect myself now. It’s probably going to be ok, did quite well against that cockatrice. Didn’t even have the gun for that one… the ammoless gun… I wonder if Doom Guy had that problem when he started out.
Anyways, my first stop is a little town called Langweilig. I’ve had a run in with its villagers before, and the encounter was less than pleasant. Upon reading about the place online, it sure has a rep. Well known for persecuting non-humans, even executing several on minor offenses. It’s the perfect place for me to hang out! Don’t you think?
I even walked up right up to the mayor’s office and told him to his face that I support him 100%, and you know what happened? He had me arrested me! Can’t take a few compliments and words of support? Some politician he is! And after I went through so much trouble for his happiness! Taint fair!
Hehehe, guy had it coming.
So yeah, I’m in jail now. Locked me up with a bunch of teens. They let me have my dataverse device so I’m not going to go quiet on you guys, but this place could really use some throw pillows. The teens I’m with are treating me well, as in they are mostly ignoring me. The guy next to me has been nice so far at least.
Oh yeah, that fiction press story I did earlier… yeah… I should mention that.
So yeah, I kind of wrote it to mock some story I read there earlier. Only used Omni and me as the married couple to make fun of that video from before. You know the one. So yeah, that turned into a thing. I hope it was an amusing parody that didn’t have any deeper meaning to it whatsoever.
Anyways, I should get going, they’re about to serve dinner. Time to find out if prison foods sucks as much as I’ve heard.
BTW, hope the “don’t drop the soap” thing is just a myth. Hope I’m not in here long enough to find out…
[float=right]
[/float]
