The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elemental Powers
#9
No drop in power, I just decided to make it explicit in the proficiency's description while I was adding examples to some of others. I included it in the Move Page on the last update. You're actually the only one to have an "instantly hits opponent" attack right now besides Nyx's stuff which she didn't end up taking - for that I put some pretty severe downsides on it as well, as you can see from the thread. I think anything which has no travel time and which doesn't need to be aimed is automatically a massive in-character advantage over projectiles which need to be aimed and can be dodged. Thinking about it, I eventually decided that a "lock-on" type ability like that really merited a category of its own, and it was similar enough to homing that I decided to roll them together. I was also going to roll reflector in with homing because it just sends the projectile back to the target, and that's essentially homing.

But this has nothing to do with elemental powers, so I don't know why we're posting about that here :fry:
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)