The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Beginning of the End
#3
If I could fly, I would be able to get out in no time. Fly... why didn't I think of this earlier? Negi climbed on his staff as though it were a broom and pushed off from the ground. He could feel the air rushing past him as he ascended. However, something was wrong. He was losing control. Negi saw the ground getting closer and closer. At the last moment, he jerked the staff upwards so that he merely grazed the ground. He got of the staff shakily. Why can't I fly anymore? It seems like I can barely do anything now.

"At least I can still fight if I need to." He tried to reassure himself he wasn't completely useless. He was about to head off again into an unknown part of the forest when he heard a voice behind him. "So you think you can fight?" He spun around. Behind him was an axe-wielding orc. Without waiting for a reply, the orc charged him, surprisingly quick for a creature of its size. He could see the weak sunlight glinting off of the axe as it arced through the air. Instinctively, he moved sideways. The axe struck where he had been standing a moment before. "Hmph. You think you can fight? A weak human like you is almost not worth fighting."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)