The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Monster Meets King
#15
Eudocia was happy that her king was fighting the monstrosity! However he seemed to have some problems dealing with the vile creature so she launched a beam at it, thus making a opening for Gilgamesh! The beast was slain and Eudocia had helped out her king greatly with her powerful moves.

A smile floated on Eudocia's face, she was smiling as if she was a child at Christmas. "See King Gilgamesh, I am useful!" Eudocia stated, puffing out her chest in a cute manner of her pride. One could even swear that they saw a glint coming off from the tip of her horns.

She looked curiously at her king when he had asked her to lend him some of her Omnilium. She wasn't really against giving her king some of her own Omnilium but she wondered why he needed it. Why did Gilgamesh also clear down the house? Eudocia was starting to think that the creature had corrupted him or the heat was getting to him. But seeing that still arrogant display he was putting off she just gave a shrug.

"I wonder what King Gilgamesh's past was like. I do have to ask him about that later as well, right now he looks like he's concentrating on something so I shouldn't bug him. I wonder what can I do? I shouldn't move too far away from King Gilgamesh since another monster might appear." Eudocia thought to herself, giving a few slight nods.

Boredom.... that was one of the things that Eudocia felt. The other being the heat that was flooding her every being. It was too hot! She could have sworn that it was getting even hotter now. She was bored waiting for her king to do whatever he needed to do.

"I miss Gevi." She muttered, puffing out her cheeks. She was sure that she would at least have somebody to talk to if Gevi was still here. However she didn't want her King to be too mad at her for bringing her friend along, he didn't really seem to keen on that idea.

"My King how long do we have to do this?" She asked getting tired of waiting all day for her king to finish up what he was doing. She stared at Gilgamesh with wide eyes when he mentioned that he didn't even know how long it would take to finish up what he was doing.

"I wonder what I will have for dinner tonight. Maybe some chicken again? I don't think I can summon a child.... maybe I should try that later. Wait! I don't wait to make a mess in front of my King. He may not like me eating flesh...., well there is also the fact that I can't tear through flesh like I usually could. Who knew being here would limit my powers this much!" Eudocia talked to herself, letting out a sigh of disappointment when she realized that she may never get to eat flesh again anytime soon. Boredom had overtook Eudocia, she even starting to revert to her old habits of talking to herself.

Her king was still on the floor, trying to do whatever he was going to do. Eudocia had started to play with the sand, trying to form a structure with the sand. Eudocia pouted whenever the sand didn't stay and with a sigh she gave up on the idea of making something with the sand.

"Making I should actually take up a hobby now. I never really got to do anything back on my planet, perhaps I should make some friends. Oh! I could use some more friends. Gilgamesh is my king however I do need friends... maybe I should ask some of the girls back at that one town to be my friend? Oh! Maybe I can see if anybody wants to play with me and Gevi. Actually, did Gevi have a family? Maybe I could play with them, yeah. I'm sure Gevi would want to see his family again." Eudocia said with a bright smile on her face.

Eudocia had no morals she thought it was only natural that somebody would want to see their family again. She considered Gevi to be 'alive' at least inside her mind. Seeing such a person in this state makes somebody wonder exactly how tragic her past must be to resort to consider corpses 'alive' in her mind.

Soon Eudocia looked up with her jaw wide open. She had saw something pop into place however she couldn't believe she missed the palace forming! In the place where Gilgamesh knocked down the houses there was now a large palace!

"Wow! King Gilgamesh it's amazing!" Eudocia said, her child-like joy coming back over her.

"Go my pet, explore the palace that was made by us Babylonians." Gilgamesh said, a smirk gracing his face once more.

Eudocia pushed past the palace doors entering the palace. She was in love with the sight that was in front of her. The interior of the palace was a lovely golden hue. The floor was spotless, made of out black and white marble tiles. At the end of the hall there was a grand staircase leading up and splitting into two, one side going to the left the other going to the right. The railing of the staircase was made from fine wood, the steps were made from fine marble as well.

She took a few steps in the hall, her shoes kicking off bits of sand that she had on her shoes onto the floor, however Eudocia was too captivated with the sight of the palace to even care. Self-portraits of Gilgamesh lined the walls, a variety of them being him wearing different, exquisite attires.

There was another doorway that led to a hall, the hall led to various rooms which included the kitchen, living room, dining room, and other various rooms.

"My King! I'm going to take a room upstairs, I'll see you later!" She said and dashed down the main hall going up the staircase and taking a left. She roamed down the marble halls, various doors lining along the wall. She had taken a guess that they were free rooms that they could use for something else, however she didn't want any of the rooms near the staircase.

She continued to walk down the hall until she reached the end of it. There was one door to the left that seemed empty. Eudocia opened the door only to find a luxurious bed already in place! The walls inside the room were a golden hue as well. There was a closet and a dresser for Eudocia to use for a variety of outfits. The bed looked like one for royalty! The bed had red silky sheets that tempted Eudocia to come for a rest every single time her crimson eyes met with it.

"Ah! I'm so tired!" Eudocia said and was about to plop on the bed. She stopped herself when she realized how dirty she was, she didn't want to tarnish her new bed. She looked around the room and saw a door. She hurried into the room and to her hopes saw a sink, a toilet and a bathtub.

Her face lit up and she dashed over to the tub, turning the water on letting hot water fill the bathtub. As the water filled the tube Eudocia striped, letting her clothing hit the marble floor. She jumped into the water, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt her muscles relax in the warmth of the water. Her ears flicked in joy and she leaned her head back against the wall, relaxing in the water.

Soon she was out of the water, she donned new clothing. She wore a simple pair of jeans that wore relatively popular back in her world and a white t-shirt that said in bold red words 'Lil monster'. She had thought that the shirt looked cute, without a second thought she plopped on the bed.

She turned her head to the side, closing her eyes as she rested her head on the pillow. It was time for her to go asleep, it had indeed been a long, long day. However a knock at the door interrupted her from her sleep. She walked towards the door, rubbing her eyes. When she opened the door there was one of Gilgamesh's servants.

"The King has requested you to attend dinner." He stated, his tone respectful towards Eudocia.

Eudocia flashed a bright, childish smile. This was one of the few, few, few times that somebody had actually talked to her.... of their own free will. This delighted Eudocia, only to know that she will have more friends and people to talk to.

"Okay!" She said and rushed past the man and down the hall. Eager to see her King who was waiting for her in the dining hall.
[Image: WXYVT4C.gif]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)