09-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah. Fire and poison users will probably want DoT Prof. Electricity, poison and ice's typical RPG effects come under Debilitate. Elemental kinesis powers come under Remote Control.
I basically just wanted to make sure there were no objections before I did it. I have thought of many cool concepts for how to use elements without them being part of powers, but making them into a kind of 'core' system is annoying for people who already have a clear concept of their character which doesn't involve elements, and I think the game has enough stuff already. This is one of those cases where I think less is better.
I basically just wanted to make sure there were no objections before I did it. I have thought of many cool concepts for how to use elements without them being part of powers, but making them into a kind of 'core' system is annoying for people who already have a clear concept of their character which doesn't involve elements, and I think the game has enough stuff already. This is one of those cases where I think less is better.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

