The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Beginning of the End
#1
The instant Negi entered the gate, a strong force pushed – no, rather pulled – him downwards, much like his arrival to the Nexus. However, this trip was shorter and far more abrupt. He was suddenly expelled from the gate onto the hard earth, landing gracelessly in a heap. Owww…

He got up, looking around. It seemed that he had arrived in a forest. The trees towered around him, ancient and forbidding, their broad leaves filtering the light. The air felt heavy and oppressive. Just like the Great Cerberus Forest. I wonder what kinds of creature live here. He shuddered, remembering the dangerous creatures in the forest. I’m in no condition to fight. I need to find a place to rest and recuperate. The fight with the mage of the beginning had taken a greater toll on him than he had first thought. Even though he was somehow physically uninjured when he arrived, he was still undeniably exhausted from the fight. He also inexplicably felt weaker than he had been before. I don't know why I feel this way though. I don't even remember that much of the past anyways.

There's no use wasting time here. I need to find someplace safer. With that in mind, he set off into the forest.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)