02-15-2015, 04:07 PM
1. Short answer is no. There are reasons for it, but require more typing than I'm willing to do at this exact moment.
2. Josh hasn't actually decided what he's going to do with the site. If he doesn't want to pay for it anymore, then he'll probably be willing to let someone else take over the financial duties. If he does want to do something with the domain, then I doubt he'll be taking donations.
2. Josh hasn't actually decided what he's going to do with the site. If he doesn't want to pay for it anymore, then he'll probably be willing to let someone else take over the financial duties. If he does want to do something with the domain, then I doubt he'll be taking donations.
![[Image: hchh.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Enroshia/hchh.png)
I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

