02-15-2015, 07:20 AM
I would price cross tail at 600 normally because it has both the melee claws and the ranged wires, but since you've put the slashing attack as a separate move that works too. Roughly how long are the wires though? Or is it functionally unlimited?
Also, just to say that you wouldn't actually be able to literally control the wires as though by telekinesis, unless you bought remote control. I'm pretty sure you knew that already, and the way he does it is, as you said by skilful manipulation of the wires he's holding, but just wanted to be 100% on that.
Also, just to say that you wouldn't actually be able to literally control the wires as though by telekinesis, unless you bought remote control. I'm pretty sure you knew that already, and the way he does it is, as you said by skilful manipulation of the wires he's holding, but just wanted to be 100% on that.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

