The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rave
#6
Hi there!

Gravity field is a fairly advanced move so I'm going to take over from Atelos.

Gravity field is essentially a telekinetic move in the sense that it makes a solid, but invisible field at range. Therefore it has the same proficiency prerequisite as telekinesis (Ranged Proficiency, Remote Control Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency), in addition to the debuff proficiency. I'd be willing to waive the remote control proficiency if the field didn't move, but that's an explicit part of the description so I will leave it on there unless you wish to remove it for cost-saving purposes.

In order to have a move that, quote, "prevent(s) them from moving until she passes the area" you would need much greater downsides than it currently has. For that specific purpose, I would suggest a time limit of around thirty seconds, during which time Rave is limited in what she can do (i.e., moving only). And as you said, stronger primes would be able to resist this field.

It's already implied that she can vary the strength of this field in order to hold more or less people; I'd make that explicit.

I'd also make explicit in the line "The main advantage while Rave uses this field is the fact that she's free to move around it at will" that this is by Rave actually moving about physically. At first I thought this meant that she could move the field away from her, but I don't think that's what you meant. If I'm correct then you can waive Remote-Control.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)