The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Blog of Guu
#7
Quote:Made while slacking off during a battle.

Mood: Bored
Listening to: “The Name Game” from American Horror Story


As someone with only a one-syllable name, I always thought it was odd when people have more than one syllable in their name. I mean, Guu, quick and easy to say, but who has time to say more than one every time they want to refer to themselves? That’s extra work just on a name. Who has the time?
Not to mention, if you wanted to write poetry, you’d have to work around the emphasis. Like with Nyeseth, that’s two syllables down. I mean, with my name, it’s easy.
Then again, it could probably work

Guu sat upon wearily in vain of Nyeseth’s suffering.
As he wept his tears were met in cold shoulders as Guu not care
Woe the Soul Reaper


Would it make me a hipster if I wrote poetry? Eh.
I always wondered if I should have a last name. Thought of taking Hare’s last name as my own, but I never bothered to learn what it was. But then again, Guu is a distinctive enough.
Sorry, this post didn’t have a point, I was just bored.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)