02-04-2015, 09:56 PM
"No no no. This worked all according to plan." Gilgamesh replied, walking over to Eudocia to give her a pat on the head. Eudocia was quite alarmed when he started to pat her head, however she quickly calmed down upon realizing that he was only patting her head. She could get used to Gilgamesh's patting. Eudocia was relieved that she didn't fail Gilgamesh's expectations, he seemed to be the only one who would accept her. The crowd had proved what she was thinking, she needed to met Gilgamesh's expectations. "I can't fail him! He is going to make the place of my dreams so I have to do whatever I can to make his path easier." She thought to herself, strengthening her resolve. She looked at Gilgamesh to only see him groan and roll his eyes.
"What is wrong King Gilgamesh? Is there something that upset you?" She asked her face giving signs of her anxiety. "I have to make sure that I'm pleasing King Gilgamesh or else I will lose the only relationship that I have with a real, living person!" Eudocia thought to herself, she felt her anxiety steadily rise as negative thoughts filled her head. To this Gilgamesh replied with a grin and rubbed her hair. "Not anything that you did. There is just a pest we need to take care of." Gilgamesh said, a look of annoyance still lingering on his face. Gilgamesh had started to walk away from Eudocia, Eudocia deciding it would be better to get some distance away from Gilgamesh decided to. Getting some distance to the side of Gilgamesh her back was facing a building made from stone and wood.
Eudocia stared at Gilgamesh and his gates with curiosity. Various weaponry and fancy ornates peeked out from the golden portal above him. "That must be his power, perhaps he had that power in his past life? That might be it, however why are those golden gates there with weaponry peeking out from them? It doesn't seem like magic back from my home world." Eudocia thought to herself trying to discover the mystery behind his power. Soon storm troopers appeared and had taken formation, wasting no time, obviously wary of Gilgamesh and his power. The storm troopers hid behind the barrels and using them as cover. Eudocia noted that there were quite a few of them and may need to step in to protect Gilgamesh. A sole storm trooper stepped out that seemed to be the leader of the other storm troopers.
"You are under arrest for the murder of a civilian. Put your hands above your head and…" The storm trooper said, however he was soon cut off. "SILENCE. You have trespassed on MY KINGDOM! You shall leave or face the consequences. Your KING HAS NO POWER HERE!" Gilgamesh said, cutting the storm trooper leader off. Gilgamesh's voice was full of fury and annoyance, it seemed he was going to take out all his pent up aggression on the storm troopers. Eudocia was waiting for Gilgamesh's command, she had never seen Gilgamesh fight so she had no idea how strong he was. Eudocia was ready to jump in at any moment, however Gilgamesh turned to look at her and gave her a solemn nod. Gilgamesh turned back towards the storm troopers giving a short wicked laugh. Gilgamesh flashed a arrogant grin towards the storm troopers as if saying 'you are just insects in my way'. The storm troopers displayed no anger, they knew the power that Gilgamesh had. Their faces looked tense, their eyes were focused on his gates and his own body. They knew that one move from Gilgamesh could end their life.
"Very well. May your corpses entertain me!" Gilgamesh said, with that the massacre began. Various weapons flew out of the transparent golden portals. The weapons that flew out of his portal at high speeds had destroyed the barrels and crates that they had used as protection. Wood and blood flew in the air, the pained screams of the storm troopers and the sounds of the weapons cutting through the air, destroying whatever they hit filled Gilgamesh and Eudocia's ears.
"Fire!" The commander shouted which earned Gilgamesh's attention. The storm troopers had finally started their counter attack, however Eudocia knew that the storm troopers counter attack was futile. More weaponry peeked out of the portal, the weapons were directed at the storm troopers and the commander of the storm troopers. "It seems he's starting to put an end to this fight, I'm surprised I didn't expect King Gilgamesh to have such a powerful ability." Eudocia thought to herself as her eyes followed the various weapons zooming towards the storm troopers.
Within minutes the only people that were left was Eudocia and Gilgamesh. The onslaught of the weapons had finally ceased, the bloodied corpses of the storm troopers littered the road. Eudocia walked over towards Gilgamesh as he closed the golden portals. "That was amazing King Gilgamesh! I didn't know that you was that strong." Eudocia said in a joyful, almost childish tone. "Of course, I am King Gilgamesh the one who claimed all the treasures the world had to offer. That was a small show of my power, remember this scene well. All those who stand in the way of my kingdom will be reduced to this!" Gilgamesh said, and simply nodded to the mess of corpse and broken barrels and crates.
"Yes King Gilgamesh, I will remember your display of power. However King Gilgamesh, we should find a place to sleep. I know that it's the middle of the day however you never know how fast word can spread around here. We need to sneak into a inn, since I doubt that locals would welcome us if word spreads about what we did." Eudocia said and started to look around trying to see if there was a inn near them. "I can't believe this is how they treat their king yet they look up to pathetic, poser king! I shall teach these insolent fools who their true king is!" Gilgamesh said and started to walk off, looking over his shoulder at Eudocia indicating that she should follow him. Eudocia jogged to catch up with Gilgamesh and once she reached him she slowed her pace trying to match her footsteps with Gilgamesh's. As they began to search for a inn Gilgamesh took the liberty of switching his armor out for his casual attire.
"Pet, tell me about yourself. You intrigue me so I will let you tell me about yourself." Gilgamesh said looking straight ahead keeping his eyes out for any sort of sign that indicated a tavern. From what Eudocia could tell Gilgamesh still seemed a little annoyed about the fact that they had to sneak into a inn just to have a place to sleep. "Gilgamesh wants to know about me! I wonder what he will think when I tell him about the things I done. I wonder if he would leave me? No, he even accepted me when I had told him that I was a notorious, vile, evil monster. If he wanted to leave me he should have had a great opportunity to leave with the crowd when I was killing that man. Not to mention I had told him that I liked to the taste of flesh. So I guess it's okay to go into full detail about my past." Eudocia thought to herself, giving a few slight nods before beginning to tell Gilgamesh her story.
"My name is Eudocia, King Gilgamesh, as you already know I'm a monster. If your wondering I don't mean that figuratively I'm literally am a monster despised by humans. My world from my current knowledge used to be completely magic dependent. Humans were the only sentient lifeform back on my home planet, there were these monster called danger beast that humans used as materials for various equipment and such. One day humans started to wonder how the world works, why things do certain things. That was when 'Nock' was formed, it started out as a small group of people however it grew to become a large group. After decades had past Nock had accomplished a lot, they figured various theories out and had sufficient knowledge to back it up. Soon humans had faced a problem, that the danger beast were going extinct. So Nock was tasked with finding out how to recreate danger beast. Since there were a limit number of danger beast they decided to experiment using humans to create danger beast. They managed to make one successful experiment, me. Nock couldn't sell me as materials since I was the only successful one so they ran experiments. During that time I only had books to read, I read mostly about magic and such. Soon the kingdom I was from went to war and they demanded me to be used as materials. However me knowing magic and having the danger beast's powers. I attacked and successfully escaped. However wherever I went I was hated, I was so lonely. Whenever I was going to fight the army of knights I was teleported here. Their lucky that Omni saved their life, I was so close to escaping the continent to!" Eudocia said, sadness obvious from her tone.
Gilgamesh stopped in his tracks making Eudocia run into his back. Eudocia stepped back rubbing her nose as she looked at Gilgamesh curious as to why he stopped. Gilgamesh turned around looking down at Eudocia. "Eudocia, you have no need to fear loneliness anymore. For when my kingdom rises you shall be one of my citizens, I protect my citizens and I treat them fairly. When my kingdom rises once more you shall be surrounded by people, who look at you with kindness and respect." Gilgamesh said, his voice filled with confidence. "If I'm with Gilgamesh I feel that I can make the way easier for him making his dream as well as my dream come true. I look forward to seeing the kingdom with my own eyes." Eudocia said a bright smile coming onto her face, she then realized that Gilgamesh had started walking without her again and rushed after him once more.
Several minutes had passed after Gilgamesh giving Eudocia his encouraging words, a growl had came from Eudocia's stomach. "Sorry King Gilgamesh, may I have a short stop? We can rest in that alley over there." Eudocia asked pointing to an alley that was found between two houses. "You may go ahead and rest, however I refuse to rest in such a place. I shall take my break when our chambers are secured." Gilgamesh said crossing his arms with a hint of annoyance on his face. Eudocia offered a nod to Gilgamesh and quickly moved to the alley. A sigh escaped past her lips as she sat down resting her sore feet. "I guess I'll get some food." She said to herself, and stretched out her right arm. She opened her palm letting the rainbow orb float above her palm once more. "What do I want to eat though? Maybe I should get some chicken again, hm. I guess some chicken would do." She said to herself, and closed her eyes focusing on summoning the water bottle and large chicken leg again. She felt the painless burning sensation in her chest again, she felt both hands gripped around something. She opened her eyes to find the water bottle and chicken leg in her hands again. She looked at her arms to only find them covered with blood from the man she had killed earlier. The blood had already dried and clung to her skin, this earned a sigh from Eudocia. She had to wash up before she went to bed, she didn't mind eating food when she was covered in blood.
After finishing the meat on the chicken leg she dropped the bone in the alley and proceeded to drink her water. After finishing the water she clapped her hands together trying to get the chicken crust off her hand. She walked out the alley to only find a annoyed Gilgamesh. "Sorry I took so long King Gilgamesh, are you ready to resume looking?" She asked and Gilgamesh didn't bother replying. Gilgamesh started to continue walking in the direction they were walking in, Eudocia followed after him.
The sun was setting and they had finally reached their destination. Eudocia peeking inside the window only saw the desk clerk asleep which indicated the lack of business the inn had. "King Gilgamesh, this place appears to be good. I don't know how many people are inside it appears to be a good idea to find an open window so we can get inside." Eudocia said in a hushed voice. Luckily for Gilgamesh and Eudocia the inn only had one floor so they didn't need to worry about getting on the second floor. "These insolent fools, I can't believe their making their king resort to sneaking around hoping to get into a horrible place." Gilgamesh said, his voice full of annoyance. "I'm sorry King Gilgamesh, once we have made your kingdom rise back up we will not have to resort to this." Eudocia said trying to calm Gilgamesh down. While they examined the perimeter around the Inn Eudocia discovered a window was slightly cracked. Peeking inside she found a room with a bed, a bedside dresser and a lamp. Opening the window all the way Eudocia easily crawled through it. Gilgamesh on the other hand managed to get through but with more difficulty. "King Gilgamesh, you can rest on the bed and go to sleep if you need to. I'll wash this blood off me and sleep on the floor when I come back." Eudocia said and went out the window again leaving Gilgamesh alone in the room.
"What is wrong King Gilgamesh? Is there something that upset you?" She asked her face giving signs of her anxiety. "I have to make sure that I'm pleasing King Gilgamesh or else I will lose the only relationship that I have with a real, living person!" Eudocia thought to herself, she felt her anxiety steadily rise as negative thoughts filled her head. To this Gilgamesh replied with a grin and rubbed her hair. "Not anything that you did. There is just a pest we need to take care of." Gilgamesh said, a look of annoyance still lingering on his face. Gilgamesh had started to walk away from Eudocia, Eudocia deciding it would be better to get some distance away from Gilgamesh decided to. Getting some distance to the side of Gilgamesh her back was facing a building made from stone and wood.
Eudocia stared at Gilgamesh and his gates with curiosity. Various weaponry and fancy ornates peeked out from the golden portal above him. "That must be his power, perhaps he had that power in his past life? That might be it, however why are those golden gates there with weaponry peeking out from them? It doesn't seem like magic back from my home world." Eudocia thought to herself trying to discover the mystery behind his power. Soon storm troopers appeared and had taken formation, wasting no time, obviously wary of Gilgamesh and his power. The storm troopers hid behind the barrels and using them as cover. Eudocia noted that there were quite a few of them and may need to step in to protect Gilgamesh. A sole storm trooper stepped out that seemed to be the leader of the other storm troopers.
"You are under arrest for the murder of a civilian. Put your hands above your head and…" The storm trooper said, however he was soon cut off. "SILENCE. You have trespassed on MY KINGDOM! You shall leave or face the consequences. Your KING HAS NO POWER HERE!" Gilgamesh said, cutting the storm trooper leader off. Gilgamesh's voice was full of fury and annoyance, it seemed he was going to take out all his pent up aggression on the storm troopers. Eudocia was waiting for Gilgamesh's command, she had never seen Gilgamesh fight so she had no idea how strong he was. Eudocia was ready to jump in at any moment, however Gilgamesh turned to look at her and gave her a solemn nod. Gilgamesh turned back towards the storm troopers giving a short wicked laugh. Gilgamesh flashed a arrogant grin towards the storm troopers as if saying 'you are just insects in my way'. The storm troopers displayed no anger, they knew the power that Gilgamesh had. Their faces looked tense, their eyes were focused on his gates and his own body. They knew that one move from Gilgamesh could end their life.
"Very well. May your corpses entertain me!" Gilgamesh said, with that the massacre began. Various weapons flew out of the transparent golden portals. The weapons that flew out of his portal at high speeds had destroyed the barrels and crates that they had used as protection. Wood and blood flew in the air, the pained screams of the storm troopers and the sounds of the weapons cutting through the air, destroying whatever they hit filled Gilgamesh and Eudocia's ears.
"Fire!" The commander shouted which earned Gilgamesh's attention. The storm troopers had finally started their counter attack, however Eudocia knew that the storm troopers counter attack was futile. More weaponry peeked out of the portal, the weapons were directed at the storm troopers and the commander of the storm troopers. "It seems he's starting to put an end to this fight, I'm surprised I didn't expect King Gilgamesh to have such a powerful ability." Eudocia thought to herself as her eyes followed the various weapons zooming towards the storm troopers.
Within minutes the only people that were left was Eudocia and Gilgamesh. The onslaught of the weapons had finally ceased, the bloodied corpses of the storm troopers littered the road. Eudocia walked over towards Gilgamesh as he closed the golden portals. "That was amazing King Gilgamesh! I didn't know that you was that strong." Eudocia said in a joyful, almost childish tone. "Of course, I am King Gilgamesh the one who claimed all the treasures the world had to offer. That was a small show of my power, remember this scene well. All those who stand in the way of my kingdom will be reduced to this!" Gilgamesh said, and simply nodded to the mess of corpse and broken barrels and crates.
"Yes King Gilgamesh, I will remember your display of power. However King Gilgamesh, we should find a place to sleep. I know that it's the middle of the day however you never know how fast word can spread around here. We need to sneak into a inn, since I doubt that locals would welcome us if word spreads about what we did." Eudocia said and started to look around trying to see if there was a inn near them. "I can't believe this is how they treat their king yet they look up to pathetic, poser king! I shall teach these insolent fools who their true king is!" Gilgamesh said and started to walk off, looking over his shoulder at Eudocia indicating that she should follow him. Eudocia jogged to catch up with Gilgamesh and once she reached him she slowed her pace trying to match her footsteps with Gilgamesh's. As they began to search for a inn Gilgamesh took the liberty of switching his armor out for his casual attire.
"Pet, tell me about yourself. You intrigue me so I will let you tell me about yourself." Gilgamesh said looking straight ahead keeping his eyes out for any sort of sign that indicated a tavern. From what Eudocia could tell Gilgamesh still seemed a little annoyed about the fact that they had to sneak into a inn just to have a place to sleep. "Gilgamesh wants to know about me! I wonder what he will think when I tell him about the things I done. I wonder if he would leave me? No, he even accepted me when I had told him that I was a notorious, vile, evil monster. If he wanted to leave me he should have had a great opportunity to leave with the crowd when I was killing that man. Not to mention I had told him that I liked to the taste of flesh. So I guess it's okay to go into full detail about my past." Eudocia thought to herself, giving a few slight nods before beginning to tell Gilgamesh her story.
"My name is Eudocia, King Gilgamesh, as you already know I'm a monster. If your wondering I don't mean that figuratively I'm literally am a monster despised by humans. My world from my current knowledge used to be completely magic dependent. Humans were the only sentient lifeform back on my home planet, there were these monster called danger beast that humans used as materials for various equipment and such. One day humans started to wonder how the world works, why things do certain things. That was when 'Nock' was formed, it started out as a small group of people however it grew to become a large group. After decades had past Nock had accomplished a lot, they figured various theories out and had sufficient knowledge to back it up. Soon humans had faced a problem, that the danger beast were going extinct. So Nock was tasked with finding out how to recreate danger beast. Since there were a limit number of danger beast they decided to experiment using humans to create danger beast. They managed to make one successful experiment, me. Nock couldn't sell me as materials since I was the only successful one so they ran experiments. During that time I only had books to read, I read mostly about magic and such. Soon the kingdom I was from went to war and they demanded me to be used as materials. However me knowing magic and having the danger beast's powers. I attacked and successfully escaped. However wherever I went I was hated, I was so lonely. Whenever I was going to fight the army of knights I was teleported here. Their lucky that Omni saved their life, I was so close to escaping the continent to!" Eudocia said, sadness obvious from her tone.
Gilgamesh stopped in his tracks making Eudocia run into his back. Eudocia stepped back rubbing her nose as she looked at Gilgamesh curious as to why he stopped. Gilgamesh turned around looking down at Eudocia. "Eudocia, you have no need to fear loneliness anymore. For when my kingdom rises you shall be one of my citizens, I protect my citizens and I treat them fairly. When my kingdom rises once more you shall be surrounded by people, who look at you with kindness and respect." Gilgamesh said, his voice filled with confidence. "If I'm with Gilgamesh I feel that I can make the way easier for him making his dream as well as my dream come true. I look forward to seeing the kingdom with my own eyes." Eudocia said a bright smile coming onto her face, she then realized that Gilgamesh had started walking without her again and rushed after him once more.
Several minutes had passed after Gilgamesh giving Eudocia his encouraging words, a growl had came from Eudocia's stomach. "Sorry King Gilgamesh, may I have a short stop? We can rest in that alley over there." Eudocia asked pointing to an alley that was found between two houses. "You may go ahead and rest, however I refuse to rest in such a place. I shall take my break when our chambers are secured." Gilgamesh said crossing his arms with a hint of annoyance on his face. Eudocia offered a nod to Gilgamesh and quickly moved to the alley. A sigh escaped past her lips as she sat down resting her sore feet. "I guess I'll get some food." She said to herself, and stretched out her right arm. She opened her palm letting the rainbow orb float above her palm once more. "What do I want to eat though? Maybe I should get some chicken again, hm. I guess some chicken would do." She said to herself, and closed her eyes focusing on summoning the water bottle and large chicken leg again. She felt the painless burning sensation in her chest again, she felt both hands gripped around something. She opened her eyes to find the water bottle and chicken leg in her hands again. She looked at her arms to only find them covered with blood from the man she had killed earlier. The blood had already dried and clung to her skin, this earned a sigh from Eudocia. She had to wash up before she went to bed, she didn't mind eating food when she was covered in blood.
After finishing the meat on the chicken leg she dropped the bone in the alley and proceeded to drink her water. After finishing the water she clapped her hands together trying to get the chicken crust off her hand. She walked out the alley to only find a annoyed Gilgamesh. "Sorry I took so long King Gilgamesh, are you ready to resume looking?" She asked and Gilgamesh didn't bother replying. Gilgamesh started to continue walking in the direction they were walking in, Eudocia followed after him.
The sun was setting and they had finally reached their destination. Eudocia peeking inside the window only saw the desk clerk asleep which indicated the lack of business the inn had. "King Gilgamesh, this place appears to be good. I don't know how many people are inside it appears to be a good idea to find an open window so we can get inside." Eudocia said in a hushed voice. Luckily for Gilgamesh and Eudocia the inn only had one floor so they didn't need to worry about getting on the second floor. "These insolent fools, I can't believe their making their king resort to sneaking around hoping to get into a horrible place." Gilgamesh said, his voice full of annoyance. "I'm sorry King Gilgamesh, once we have made your kingdom rise back up we will not have to resort to this." Eudocia said trying to calm Gilgamesh down. While they examined the perimeter around the Inn Eudocia discovered a window was slightly cracked. Peeking inside she found a room with a bed, a bedside dresser and a lamp. Opening the window all the way Eudocia easily crawled through it. Gilgamesh on the other hand managed to get through but with more difficulty. "King Gilgamesh, you can rest on the bed and go to sleep if you need to. I'll wash this blood off me and sleep on the floor when I come back." Eudocia said and went out the window again leaving Gilgamesh alone in the room.

