02-03-2015, 12:24 PM
The words conquer incited some bloodlust in the girl, her eyes grew passionate and her smile grew almost as wide as Gilgamesh's. Her eyes were filled with excitement.
"Ah, I can't believe I get to kill people again! The taste of their flesh, the sound of their screams, the looks of utter horror on their face! I can't wait, they will become the sacrifices for my salvation. No more of them being the hunter, this time I'm the hunter and I will make sure that none of them will be left." Her eyes grew wide and passionate and her smile grew just as wide. She had a maniacal aura about her that seemed unstable in a sorts.
"Ah, sorry did I say something out loud King Gilgamesh? If so just ignore that. Do you know of a place to get any food and drink? Of course if you don't want to waste any money I will fetch me a person to eat right quick. Oh! Do you see any children anywhere? They are always so delicious to eat, their flesh is always so tender." He was beginning to realize why she was cloaked earlier…She was just as disgusting and vile as she had mentioned earlier but she intrigued him. Her bloodthirsty, politeness was so uncommon that he wanted to see what the abomination would plan to do. He just gave her a slight smile.
"Let us NOT eat my future citizens…but the insects that refuse to acknowledge my true authority…those you can eat." He grinned, she will be an asset to him even though she may be something he normally would avoid contact with. He sucked up his pride, temporarily, in order to gain influence…but once after…he would reign as he did in Babylonia.
"As for your food source, use Omnilium." The creature looked at him before the realization of her folly. He turned around and nodded her to follow along with him, and out of the corner of his eye he saw her playing with the rainbow orb that was the gold of this country. He saw her dig in behind him, not realizing that he was leaving her behind. He rolled his eyes and he heard a panicked gasp behind him, before he noticed her jogging up to catch up to him.
She was about to speak but he signaled for her to stop and he walked to the middle of the busy street and his Gold Armor materialized before the crowd. Gilgamesh looked up and his eyes were filled with fire. His Kingdom would start today and nothing…no one would stop him.
"People of Carrefore!" His booming voice echoed through the street and the crowd's attention was directed towards him. Their eyes in confusion and some seemed to recollect his action in the past couple of days.
"Today is the day I conquer this town! If you wish to be spared…Follow my rule and prosper." His word echoed and his eyes were filled with passion as he waited for their response.
"Ah, I can't believe I get to kill people again! The taste of their flesh, the sound of their screams, the looks of utter horror on their face! I can't wait, they will become the sacrifices for my salvation. No more of them being the hunter, this time I'm the hunter and I will make sure that none of them will be left." Her eyes grew wide and passionate and her smile grew just as wide. She had a maniacal aura about her that seemed unstable in a sorts.
"Ah, sorry did I say something out loud King Gilgamesh? If so just ignore that. Do you know of a place to get any food and drink? Of course if you don't want to waste any money I will fetch me a person to eat right quick. Oh! Do you see any children anywhere? They are always so delicious to eat, their flesh is always so tender." He was beginning to realize why she was cloaked earlier…She was just as disgusting and vile as she had mentioned earlier but she intrigued him. Her bloodthirsty, politeness was so uncommon that he wanted to see what the abomination would plan to do. He just gave her a slight smile.
"Let us NOT eat my future citizens…but the insects that refuse to acknowledge my true authority…those you can eat." He grinned, she will be an asset to him even though she may be something he normally would avoid contact with. He sucked up his pride, temporarily, in order to gain influence…but once after…he would reign as he did in Babylonia.
"As for your food source, use Omnilium." The creature looked at him before the realization of her folly. He turned around and nodded her to follow along with him, and out of the corner of his eye he saw her playing with the rainbow orb that was the gold of this country. He saw her dig in behind him, not realizing that he was leaving her behind. He rolled his eyes and he heard a panicked gasp behind him, before he noticed her jogging up to catch up to him.
She was about to speak but he signaled for her to stop and he walked to the middle of the busy street and his Gold Armor materialized before the crowd. Gilgamesh looked up and his eyes were filled with fire. His Kingdom would start today and nothing…no one would stop him.
"People of Carrefore!" His booming voice echoed through the street and the crowd's attention was directed towards him. Their eyes in confusion and some seemed to recollect his action in the past couple of days.
"Today is the day I conquer this town! If you wish to be spared…Follow my rule and prosper." His word echoed and his eyes were filled with passion as he waited for their response.
![[Image: GilgameshDAsig_zpsecqjfngm.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/GilgameshDAsig_zpsecqjfngm.png)
![[Image: NB_BadgeRight.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/NB_BadgeRight.png)
- Credit to Ezzy