02-02-2015, 11:24 PM
Eudocia patiently waited for The King's answer. Her anxiety growing by each passing moment he didn't offer her a answer. Eudocia decided to raise her head to look at Gilgamesh's expression. Gilgamesh's expression was dark, his eyes were lit by a certain emotion that Eudocia couldn't quite put her finger on. He had a dark grin on his face, she couldn't figure out why Gilgamesh had that expression on his face or what it meant. She could only rarely guess how people felt, and only then it would be because of facial expressions. She was terribly dense when it came to human emotions other than anger and hatred.
Eudocia felt a hand on her chin, her neck craning as he forced her eyes to lock with his own. Eudocia had a hard time guessing what was going through Gilgamesh's mind, she was blatantly confused by what he was doing. "Isn't this what the romantic couple did in that one book?" She thought to herself recalling one of the many books she had read back in her world.
"You are no monster." Gilgamesh said in a soothing tone, his words resonated with her heart. From what Eudocia could tell he had seemed genuine enough, not that Eudocia could tell the lie from the truth that well. Eudocia had received the answer that she had been waiting for! Gilgamesh hadn't outright rejected her in fact if he had rejected her than why would he be doing what he was doing right now then? Eudocia was overjoyed! She had finally met a person who had accepted her even though she was a monster. While Eudocia was basking in her joy Gilgamesh hadn't stopped thinking that he still hasn't convinced Eudocia.
"You shall by my countries finest and my people shall praise you endlessly." The King had continued to compliment Eudocia. This only made Eudocia even more willing and more eager to see the kingdom that Gilgamesh had regarded so highly. Eudocia could see it now! No longer the monster that everybody hatred, the monster that everybody loved. Eudocia's body trembled every so slightly in euphoria, her dream could come true! She continued to look at Gilgamesh as his facial expression started to darken. "But for now you and I…shall conquest."
Eudocia stared at Gilgamesh repeating his words inside her head. 'But for now you and I shall conquest, but for no you and I shall conquest'. Inside her head the words repeated themselves. Gilgamesh had removed his hand from her chin since he already managed to get Eudocia on his side. Eudocia seemed to have a sinister air around her, her expression darkening as well. Her lips formed into a smile, however her smile wasn't dark instead it was a smile of pure euphoria. "Ah, I can't believe I get to kill people again! The taste of their flesh, the sound of their screams, the looks of utter horror on their face! I can't wait, they will become the sacrifices for my salvation. No more of them being the hunter, this time I'm the hunter and I will make sure that none of them will be left." Eudocia accidentally announced out loud for all to hear.
The sinister air remained around Eudocia, Eudocia not saying another word. A loud grumble came from Eudocia's stomach breaking her out of her trance. "Ah, sorry did I say something out loud King Gilgamesh? If so just ignore that. Do you know of a place to get any food and drink? Of course if you don't want to waste any money I will fetch me a person to eat right quick. Oh! Do you see any children anywhere? They are always so delicious to eat, their flesh is always so tender." Eudocia added, quickly changing the topic before Gilgamesh could even question her about what she had just said.
Eudocia felt a hand on her chin, her neck craning as he forced her eyes to lock with his own. Eudocia had a hard time guessing what was going through Gilgamesh's mind, she was blatantly confused by what he was doing. "Isn't this what the romantic couple did in that one book?" She thought to herself recalling one of the many books she had read back in her world.
"You are no monster." Gilgamesh said in a soothing tone, his words resonated with her heart. From what Eudocia could tell he had seemed genuine enough, not that Eudocia could tell the lie from the truth that well. Eudocia had received the answer that she had been waiting for! Gilgamesh hadn't outright rejected her in fact if he had rejected her than why would he be doing what he was doing right now then? Eudocia was overjoyed! She had finally met a person who had accepted her even though she was a monster. While Eudocia was basking in her joy Gilgamesh hadn't stopped thinking that he still hasn't convinced Eudocia.
"You shall by my countries finest and my people shall praise you endlessly." The King had continued to compliment Eudocia. This only made Eudocia even more willing and more eager to see the kingdom that Gilgamesh had regarded so highly. Eudocia could see it now! No longer the monster that everybody hatred, the monster that everybody loved. Eudocia's body trembled every so slightly in euphoria, her dream could come true! She continued to look at Gilgamesh as his facial expression started to darken. "But for now you and I…shall conquest."
Eudocia stared at Gilgamesh repeating his words inside her head. 'But for now you and I shall conquest, but for no you and I shall conquest'. Inside her head the words repeated themselves. Gilgamesh had removed his hand from her chin since he already managed to get Eudocia on his side. Eudocia seemed to have a sinister air around her, her expression darkening as well. Her lips formed into a smile, however her smile wasn't dark instead it was a smile of pure euphoria. "Ah, I can't believe I get to kill people again! The taste of their flesh, the sound of their screams, the looks of utter horror on their face! I can't wait, they will become the sacrifices for my salvation. No more of them being the hunter, this time I'm the hunter and I will make sure that none of them will be left." Eudocia accidentally announced out loud for all to hear.
The sinister air remained around Eudocia, Eudocia not saying another word. A loud grumble came from Eudocia's stomach breaking her out of her trance. "Ah, sorry did I say something out loud King Gilgamesh? If so just ignore that. Do you know of a place to get any food and drink? Of course if you don't want to waste any money I will fetch me a person to eat right quick. Oh! Do you see any children anywhere? They are always so delicious to eat, their flesh is always so tender." Eudocia added, quickly changing the topic before Gilgamesh could even question her about what she had just said.

