02-25-2015, 05:38 AM
Ban reasons here
So just to be clear, while we sometimes have to ban people I try not to hold ill will towards that person and I expressed that fact to Inlumia and wish him the best for the future. It's simply that the way he writes isn't conducive to a role-playing site. Inlumia agreed and requested that I post a message on his behalf, which I'm happy to do:
Hello. Inlumia here.
I understand why I’m getting banned, and don’t blame or hate Omni for it.
The basic matter is that I kept crossing the line. I am more a writer then a RPer, and writers like to be able to control all aspects. I started RPing to test character ideas, but I guess the environment is too different for it to be a good idea
I’d been warned plenty of times, so I can’t say I haven’t been warned
I also admit to pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable in minichat a lot. The sexual innuendos I was making would have gotten me banned from most sites online, so I’d say the Admins here have been pretty lenient. Some I probably only got away with because no-one else was perverted enough to understand exactly what I meant.
Maybe I’ll bump into you guys online sometime, so if so, I’ll see you then
Inlumia is banned but is still able to read the forums so I figured I'd leave this topic open in case anyone who didn't have his contact details wanted to contact him for any reason.
So just to be clear, while we sometimes have to ban people I try not to hold ill will towards that person and I expressed that fact to Inlumia and wish him the best for the future. It's simply that the way he writes isn't conducive to a role-playing site. Inlumia agreed and requested that I post a message on his behalf, which I'm happy to do:
Hello. Inlumia here.
I understand why I’m getting banned, and don’t blame or hate Omni for it.
The basic matter is that I kept crossing the line. I am more a writer then a RPer, and writers like to be able to control all aspects. I started RPing to test character ideas, but I guess the environment is too different for it to be a good idea
I’d been warned plenty of times, so I can’t say I haven’t been warned
I also admit to pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable in minichat a lot. The sexual innuendos I was making would have gotten me banned from most sites online, so I’d say the Admins here have been pretty lenient. Some I probably only got away with because no-one else was perverted enough to understand exactly what I meant.
Maybe I’ll bump into you guys online sometime, so if so, I’ll see you then
Inlumia is banned but is still able to read the forums so I figured I'd leave this topic open in case anyone who didn't have his contact details wanted to contact him for any reason.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

