The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All the ads
#1
I'm using a computer I normally don't, and the anti-ads is not so up to date, but has this site always had so many ads?
I've got pop-up windows from

(links deleted by Omni as they may be harmful)

Having a hard time typing due to pop-ups interrupting me.

lesser pop-ups in the actual posts and mini-chat
adds between section in the home page.

All this is bad user experience and bad for the site's ranking with SEO
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#2
I get zero pop ups. I also get zero notifications that my myriad blocker programs had to block anything.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
#3
This site has never had ads. Sounds like you've got some spyware my friend.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#4
I get zero as well. That sounds like you have malware on your computer to be getting that many ads at once.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]
#5
Good thing this isn't my main computer and nothing sensitive goes on here. I'll get this computer fixed.
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#6
Yeah. I don't think anyone gets ads. I've gone on this site with no fewer than 5 different machines and have never gotten a single ad.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)